Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 3

Everything seems to be going ok so far. I have switched to taking my 8 capsules to throughout the day and they seem to be doing better. I am doing my shake days now and will do precleanse on Thursday and Friday, followed by my first cleanse day on Saturday.

Today I did make the mistake of having some pizza instead of a salad for lunch and was in the bathroom about 20 min after doing so. Smarter choices tomorrow. I do notice I am feeling better and seem to be falling asleep right away at night, but waking up at least 2 times in the night. Not for very long but I do wake up. I think I am getting some good solid sleep.

Kind of nervous about the cleansing day but know that I shouldn't be. I have been really good about drinking water throughout the day, which is helping. don't want to dehydrate myself.

More to come later.

No comments: